If you like traveling or want to open a travel agency, then TravelDojo can help you with this. It’s build on WordPress and fits almost every needs you might have.
So, it’s responsive, looks good and the code is clean. It’s rich in information and we strived to present all the information blocks in a very entertaining and captivating way.
- Frontpage – Starts with a video background on which is the destinations / experiences filter form. After that comes a map with the tours destinations, experience / adventures types. A little information about the organization, latest from the blog, some contact details and the footer.
- Tour Details Page – We put a lot of though into this one. In fact you could use only this page in case you need to only present an awesome tour.
- About us Page
- Contact Us Page
- Destinations Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Post Page
- Experiences Page
- 404 Page
- BackEnd Theme Options and Advanced Customizer. Every text and icon can be customized. Front Page is full customizable.
- Retina-Ready – Looking great on HiDPI retina displays
- Advanced Filters & Sorting Options. Filter by Category, Country and Continent.
- Responsive and Mobile Ready – of course
- VisualComposer ($33) – included. Build your “About Us” page with Visual Composer in favorite way.
- FrontPage – Video Background.
- WOW.js – included and installed.
- Cross browser compatibility (Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc).
- Google Web Fonts
- HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Valid and clean HTML code
- Well documented
- ET Line Icons
In conclusion I can recommend this templated as it’s “bug free” and it’s perfect for focused on organizing and presenting awesome tours.