The JobBoard WordPress theme is a complete Job Portal solution with front-end submission of both: resumes and job offers. Also it features different payment processors which you can customize via WooCommerce and of course Pricing Plans. The theme uses the WP Job Manager Free WordPress Plugin, unleashing its potential with more fields for both resumes and job offers.
To give you all the tools you need to build a professional employment website with WordPress, WPJobus includes an impressive set of features and functionality, combined with an intuitive theme options control panel, all wrapped up in an attractive and fully responsive design.
Also a great exclusive feature is the integration of the BeDojo Premium WordPress plugin which comes with the template with no extra cost ($18 worth). It lets your candidates automatically import their Behance portfolio projects and showcase them on their resume page as portfolio samples.
The design is clean and clear, focusing on what’s important – the content.
- Based on the popular WP Job Manager Free WordPress Plugin
- Job Offers Directory with search, map and advanced filters
- Candidates Directory with search, map and advanced filters
- Beautiful Design
- Clean Code
- Responsive and Mobile-Ready
- WooCommerce integrated (FREE)
- Different payment methods can be used using WooCommerce
- Pricing Plans
- Front-End Resume Submission
- Front-End Job Offer Submission
- WP Job Manager – Resume Manager Paid Add-on Support
- Behance Portfolio Import
- Customizable Colors & Fonts
In conclusion I may say that JobsDojo’s developers included everything you need in creating a full job portal with advanced resume and CV & Job offer pages. Super clear and responsive design. 18$ Plugins included. If you like the look and feel of WPJobus then you can choose this theme safe in the knowledge that it includes all the features you should need, as well as easy to follow documentation in order to enable you to create the website you need for your next WordPress project.